What is Forex Odyssey Trading System (FXO)?
FXO is a trading system designed to introduce new and
intermediate level traders to the Forex market using easy to
follow, mechanical rule-based strategies.
The first two strategies are based on daily charts and trades
entered using these strategies are therefore of longer-term
duration. They cater to those traders who desire clear and
precise entry points to be plotted directly on the price chart,
and although automatic (robot) entries are possible, they are
discouraged in favour of manual entries based on the signals
generated. This allows for discretion and guidance by Vertue
Trading support staff in the event less than ideal market
conditions prevail, and adjustments to the strategies are
required. These discretionary tactics will be taught to traders
in the live trade call sessions, and the twice-weekly support
sessions, all of which will be recorded.
Three of the five strategies use discretionary entries (although
strict rules for entry are provided). These strategies do not
plot entry levels and are designed for those traders who wish to
take their trading knowledge beyond the purely mechanical entry
level. All five strategies however, manage the trade exits via
profit targets and trailing stop loss orders.
Aside from the five strategies, the package consists of five
proprietary technical indicators, three dedicated expert
advisors, six DVD video tutorials, a 148+ page training manual,
a real-time updating position size calculator, a personalised
trading plan, and an online, spreadsheet-based, trading journal.
Live, daily online trade updates, and two online classroom
sessions per week will provide traders with comprehensive
Traders will learn...
- What the Forex market is, and how to profit by trading it.
- What they need to start trading; tools of trade, etc.
- How to maximise profits using positive risk:reward, and
minimise risk via a sensible money management strategy.
- How to reduce information overload, and simplify technical
- How to execute trades into the market simply and efficiently.
- How to use the FXO proprietary indicators to maximise
- How to write and maintain, a trading plan.
- How to measure and track performance with a trading journal.
- Where to find up-to-date news and resources to help with their